Dr. Sidle specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head, and neck. His services range from minimally invasive office procedures with little to no downtime to major operations leading to dramatic improvements in appearance.
Dr. Sidle is one of a select group of cosmetic surgeons who are “double-boarded”. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Sidle specializes in the following procedures:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Chin and Cheek Augmentation
- Cosmetic Injectables (treating Facial Line and Wrinkles)
- Forehead and Brow Lifts
- Hairline Lowering
- Neck Lift and Neck Liposuction
- Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) – Male
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) – Revision
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Skin Resurfacing
- Scar Revision